I heard about that also. Do you know when that is going to go into effect? Maybe Emily will be the last friend doll?
I'm not sure if this has been addressed, as I haven't been around much this week.
But since the WB, as well as UPN are going under and as a result merging into one station, CW, do you think there will be more AG movies? Will they be on CW now? Is the new holiday tradition over? Already? Only after 2 years?
I heard about that also. Do you know when that is going to go into effect? Maybe Emily will be the last friend doll?
It happens in September. Around the time the new tv season starts.
It's kinda sad that it would end, it's such a nice tradition for families to have.
Wait! WHAT!?!?!? When is this happening and what will the channels be? Will all the shows still be on? Oh NO!
WGN, which is our local WB network will just start showing the stuff on the new network in the fall. They said that some of their WB shows (and UPN shows) will be carried over. I think that AG movies will continue to be shown on that network. They're highly successful and profitable for both the network and the AG company.
I think with the success of the last two movies, even if the WB (whatever it will be) drops them, another station would pick them up.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Plus Disney and Mattel already work together with another line, toys market!Originally posted by Skittl1321:
I think with the success of the last two movies, even if the WB (whatever it will be) drops them, another station would pick them up.
We've had the movie Samantha since before Christmas now, but I was just able to watch it tonight! I loved that movie!!! (I knew I would as I loved Felicity too!) I hope they continue with the movie tradition. Shoot, I wish they would start an entire series of movies to go with the books. They're so sweet and exactly the type of thing I want my kids to watch. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bookmarks